- Excellent Quality – Designed for human technology in a compact and attractive manner.
- User-friendly – Continuous non-stop operation with error codes. Save and track each transaction using Software (End User Tool) by date, customer name, and serial number.
- Connectivity – Can be connected to a printer or system through LAN; the operator can print serial numbers or all of the processed banknotes’ critical operating results. Software upgrades are possible through PC, SD card, or LAN.
- Efficient – Could sort mixed banknotes by denomination, fitness, and orientation in fewer stages, resulting in a faster overall processing cycle.
- Fitness – Detecting folded corners, holes, mud, tears, and tape as unfit notes and sorting banknotes by fitness or quality.
- Compact Design – The smallest fitness sorter in the category, both in size and appearance.
- Counterfeit detection is accurate using MR, MG, CIS, UV, IR reflection and transmission, and a tape sensor.
- Multi-Currency – Recognizes multiple currencies based on each banknote’s character.
- Dual User – Two tellers share one machine, each with their own preferences and settings.
- Routine maintenance is made easier by the opening from the top and rear bill paths.
| Hopper Capacity||Max. 500 notes|
| Feeding System||Roller Friction System|
| Stacker Capacity||Max. 200 notes|
| Reject Capacity||Up to 100 notes|
| Available Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP, LOCAL (OPTION), Up to 32.|
| Countable Note Size||60 X 85 X 0.08mm ~ 100 X 190 X 0.12mm|
| Display||3.5 Inch TFT LCD|
| Power Supply||100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
| Power Consumption||Max. 50W|
| Dimensions (mm)||280 (W) x 272 (D) x 282 (H)|
| Weight||8.2 kg|
| Interface||LAN x1 RS-232 X 2 USB X 1 SD CARD X 1|
| Options|| Remote Display|
| Counting Speed|| 1100 Note/Min.(Piece Count)|
900 Note/Min.(Denomination Count)
700 Note/Min.(Serial Number Count)
700 Note/Min.(Fitness Count)
| Counterfeit Detection|| Dual CIS, Infrared reflection and transmission, Magnetic, Tape Sensor,|
Designed compact and elegant for human technology.
Non-stop continuous operation with error codes.
Use Software (End User Tool) to save and track each transaction by date, customers’ name, and serial number.
Can be connected to printer or system through LAN; operator can print out serial numbers or all vital operating results of the processed banknotes.
Software upgrade could be done by PC, SD card, LAN.
Capable of sorting mixed banknote by denomination, fitness, orientation with fewer steps and shorter overall processing cycle.
Sorting banknote by fitness or quality with its capability to detect folded corners, holes, soil, tears and tape as unfit notes.
Compact in size and avant-garde in appearance, smallest fitness sorter in the category.
Linear sensor and image processing technology.
Capable of recognizing multi-currency based on character of each banknote.
Two tellers share one machine with individual setting preferences
Opening from top and rear bill path facilitates routine maintaining work.