This machine can be programmed with up to 18 one-touch functions. You can access your most often used jobs by using the clear touch screen.
- Mailmark Prepared for Maximum Postage Savings.
- Manual envelope feeding at up to 20 letters per minute with automatic side letter ejection.
- Ink-jet printing technology (600dpi).
- Monitoring and reporting capabilities are built-in.
- Maximum envelope thickness is 10mm, and the integrated weight platform has a capacity of 2kg or 5 kg.
- Maximum number of advertising available: 3 standard slogans (pre-programmed).
- Commtouch features 18 one-touch buttons.
Why choose the Matrix F12 franking machine?
PROGRAMMABLE ONETOUCH BUTTONS!
This machine has up to 18 one touch programmable functions on the machine. Using the clear touch screen, you can gain access to your most commonly used jobs. The 18 one touch functions can also be used for quick access to many postal products.
Advertise your business via the use of 600 dpi franking technology. Use up to 8 advertising messages to frank your businesses logo and return address, as well as a personalised message if you wish. Attract the reader before mail items are even opened when using the Matrix F12 machine.
KEEP DEPARTMENTAL ACCOUNTS SAFE!
Use PIN code protection on all 9 departmental accounts. Or you can upgrade to 25 departmental accounts. Track and monitor activity on the Matrix F12 franking machine and print out reports on all accounts. Also have one PIN code protected admin mode on this machine. Keep this machine as safe and secure as possible.
BENEFITS OF THE MATRIX F12 FRANKING MACHINE
- There is a built-in 2 KG weighing scale with the Matrix F12. Upgrade to a 5 or 30 Kg scale to suit your needs.
- Protect the Matrix F12 franking machine via the use of PIN code security.
- This machine is Smart Meter compliant. Take full advantage of this unique service with the Matrix F12.
- Track expenses for up to 9 departmental accounts on the Matrix F12 franking machine.
- Automatically record and report any VAT paid via VAT applicable services with the Matrix F12.
- This Frama Matrix F12 franking machine is Mailmark compliant, allowing you can use the New Mailmark service and its benefits.
- Use a LAN connection to recredit and update the Matrix F12 franking machine.
Matrix F12 franking machine specifications
- Mailmark Ready for Maximum Postage Discounts.
- Up to 20 Letters per minute.
- Manual Envelope Feeding with Automatic Side Letter Ejection.
- Royal Mail Vat Reporting ‘Smart Meter’ and ‘Smart Blue’ Printing.
- Modem or Online PC Re-crediting / Updates.
- All UK (Including ‘Special Delivery’ and ‘Signed For’ recorded) and Overseas Postal Rates Built in.
- Monitoring and reporting facilities Postage and meter reports.
- Maximum envelope thickness 10mm.
- Capacity of integrated weight platform 2.5 kg.
- Maximum number of advertisements 8.
- 3 customer specific ad slogans available.
- Comtouch – 18 one touch buttons.
Matrix F12 franking machine options
- Standalone 2, 5 or even a 30 Kg weighing scale interface.
- Automatic tariff calculation.
- Pin number access.
- 9 Departmental accounts as standard.
- Upgrade to have 25 departmental accounts.
- Automatically records and reports VAT Applicable services.
- Network Re-crediting / Updating.